Get Expert Advice
E-commerce, social media and cloud are just a few of many different digital technologies that are changing the way businesses reach their customers and compete. Having a clear strategy, good product or service and being able to adapt quickly is needed to survive in the global market.
Digital Consultancy is about supporting you with the right advice and tools so that your business can thrive on the global stage.
We help business owners who;
1) Don't understand what technologies are available
2) Have limited time and money to invest
3) Realized to late that changing processes or technology isn't straight forward
4) Have problems that could be solved by choosing the right technology
5) Have the incorrect assumption that technology will solve ALL of their problems
6) Haven't seen their investment translate into actual results
We can help you to reduce waste that comes in the form of time, money, transport or resources so you can better serve your customers at a lower cost to your business.
We specialise in:
1) Setting digital business objectives
2) Developing criteria for selecting the right technology for your business
3) Creating your IT Governance strategy
4) Developing the IT decision making process
4) Identifying IT risks that need to be monitored
No matter whether you are wanting to confirm if a certain tool will work well in your business or need an expert opinion on radical new changes you are looking to instigate we can help. Get in touch so we can help get your business to where you want it to be.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits?
Expert Advice: you are not alone. A digital consultant can help coach and guide you through the process of choosing the right tools for the job and letting you know what options are available.
Fresh Insights: digital consultants have industry expertise and a fresh perspective on what works (or doesn't work) in the market and isn't bogged down in the 'this is how we have always done it mentality.'
Cost Savings: For small businesses it isn't viable to pay someone a full time wage to achieve what a digital consultant can do in the matter of a few hours.
Can I do it myself?
Not really. Unless you are already an expert then this is one area that is best left to the professionals if you want to achieve polished results.
How do I prepare?
1) Know your stuff
Have a plan in mind about what it is that you are trying to achieve and the specific issue that you face.
2) Research potential partners
You need to find someone who is experienced in digital consultancy. There are a lot out there but many have specializations in specific areas. You need to find one that matches your need.
3) Read The Terms and Conditions
Before signing any contract read up on the terms offered. Is the consultant paid hourly or based on the work produced? What happens if you are not happy with the results? When are they actually available and via what method?
Does this sound like something you need?
Get in touch with us today for a FREE 30 MINUTE STRATEGY CALL to see if we might be a good fit for your business.